Saturday, 24 November 2012

-Keep calm and don't give up-


This day was such an off day. Everything went wrong.
I know I can see the difficulties even sadness
I need solace, need to have a rest. Not for long time, just for a moment.
To a beautiful end of the expected preparing
I can see the difficulties even sadness
I need solace, need to have a rest. Not for long time, just for a moment.
To a beautiful end of the expected preparing

<< Kesabaran itu ada batasnya. Dan kau tahu pasti apa itu batasnya >>
<< Ketika tertapak kaki kita di surga-Nya >>





  • No comments

    Post a Comment

    Saturday, 24 November 2012

    -Keep calm and don't give up-


    This day was such an off day. Everything went wrong.
    I know I can see the difficulties even sadness
    I need solace, need to have a rest. Not for long time, just for a moment.
    To a beautiful end of the expected preparing
    I can see the difficulties even sadness
    I need solace, need to have a rest. Not for long time, just for a moment.
    To a beautiful end of the expected preparing

    << Kesabaran itu ada batasnya. Dan kau tahu pasti apa itu batasnya >>
    << Ketika tertapak kaki kita di surga-Nya >>





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    © 29 September
    Maira Gall